Friday, March 27, 2009


It's been quite a while since I blogged and added anything to my site. It has been pretty crazy around here. We (some friends of mline) have been hard at work trying to get things done for the Farmer's Market to sell some of our stuff. First we had to qualify through a Jury panel and then wait to be notified if we were admitted or not. What a fiasco! they needed all kinds of photos and information and such just to be juried. Anyway her is a picture of an item that they juried. You will notice that I always like to re-purpose things, henced the old cupboard doors. I bought them at a garage sale a few years back. This first picture is what it looked like before. Following are pictures of the finished project and a few samples of some of the others that I made.

No comments: