Sunday, March 8, 2009

Funny but true story


I have to share this one. I had two of my grandsons visiting yesterday and we were on our way back from town when they were having a hard time getting along. The younger grand child Cachie Bear ( nick name) was kind of frustrated with Kiah my older grandson and settled things in a very diplomatic way... A Slug on the arm. Anyway when it was time for them to get out of the van at home Kiah would not allow Cache to get out unless he appologized to him. Cache refused and so peacemaker that I am told Cache that he should probably appologize. With all the feeling of a 4 yr. old he placed both hands at the side of his head sqeezing his cheeks in and said, "Gradma, I can't, my brain is having a mood!". I just lost it and asked if he wanted to wait until his brain was in a better mood. He agreed that that would be a better idea. A little while later his brain was indeed in a better mood and he appologized to Kiah very nicely. Thank God for kids.

No comments: